Is there a website rating each Landlord/Letting Agent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a website rating each Landlord/Letting Agent?

I and many of my friends & colleagues who rent have found it particularly difficult to find information & reviews about individual agencies or LL's. We can of course ask for previous T's references on the LL but this can often seem intrusive and some LL's dont like to give this.

Most of the good ones of course find their way through via word of mouth but these are often hard to comeby especially if you dont know anyone else renting.

As far as I know there is no common platform which allows for a rating service - whereby people (as in T's,individuals etc) can rate an agency or LL thus allowing other professional tenants access to the decent well managed properties they want.

Allagents.co.uk & review centre does it okay, but im not a fan of the layout or the site itself & I think it can be improved upon - a little competition is always good! plus the fact that there are many companies not listed. Other than individual areas its difficult to source decent agents/LL's especially for people moving into the area. Someone create it pleeeeease. I know that it can be hard to create these, especially as people often only review things when they have had a bad experience but I think it would be a really worthwhile service.

someone make it!? or suggest a decent review site?

Take a look at Blagger.com

I sincerely hope that this site does not become a place to rate landlords, tenants, letting agents.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
    X