Rents in your area: are they going up or down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte
    replied
    as a tenant in London, I havent noticed much change in the prices as such but the quality of the rental stock is changing, you can certainly get more for your cash now i think.

Leave a comment:

• Poppy
    replied
    In my locality for room rentals, the peak times for advertising is July/August expecting students to move in late August early September. There is also the summer placement market with advertising starting in May and students moving in June and staying until August and then it all starts again.

For workers (renting rooms or flats) there is no particular time when they move. Few people move in December that's for sure.

I have neither increased nor decreased rental rates.

Don't give up, the right people will come soon in January.

Leave a comment:

• Sorrel
    replied
    I have found them steady, not really moving either way, still getting the rental prices we were getting last year. Not as many landlords are willing to move on the price as much as last year though for obvious reasons. Economic crisis? What economic crisis...

Leave a comment:

• Rents in your area: are they going up or down?

Hi there,

So whats happening with regards to rents in your local areas. Are they going up, down or nowhere? I've placed an advert for a room and the response currently has been very low. Not sure if its cos of the time of year, or if it is a longer standing phenomenon

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X