X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by oaktree View Post
    Its the Scottish housing law equivalent to the old Section 20 form we used to have to issue confirming the tenant was about to enter into an AST (I know you know that but others on here may be not be as old as we are )
    Aha- OP never stated that he/she is in Scotland. Lawcruncher's post #2 may therefore not apply.

Leave a comment:

• oaktree
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
    What's an at5 form anyway? I've only been doing conveyancing and L&T for 30 yrs., but I've never heard of at5!
    Its the Scottish housing law equivalent to the old Section 20 form we used to have to issue confirming the tenant was about to enter into an AST (I know you know that but others on here may be not be as old as we are )

Leave a comment:

• King_Maker
    replied
    Scottish AST form?

Leave a comment:

• jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by sdl103 View Post
    having signed the at5 form with new tenant
    What's an at5 form anyway? I've only been doing conveyancing and L&T for 30 yrs., but I've never heard of at5!

Leave a comment:

• sdl103
    replied
    at 5 only

thanks . we havent actually signed a tennancy agreement yet as there was always an issue as discussed with the new tennant that the move in date was not know so at the moment only an at5 form has been issued

Leave a comment:

• Lawcruncher
    replied
    If you cannot get the old tenant out before the new tenancy is due to start it looks like you will be in breach of contract with the new tenant. If the existing tenant gave notice then he is supposed to leave when the notice expires and if he does not and you suffer loss you can sue, but you cannot get him out without a court order.

Leave a comment:

• sdl103
    started a topic at5 form contract to let

at5 form contract to let

having signed the at5 form with new tenant it has become apparent that the tennant currently in the flat cannot move out . the new tennant now cannot move in how do we stand legally and what should we advise ?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X