USA- Texas tenant plans to leave without paying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA- Texas tenant plans to leave without paying

Tenant is behind in rent. I just filed an eviction notice. Found out tenant plans to move out without paying. She will move out before eviction notice is served. Believe tenant has moved to Savannah. I dont have any forwarding address. Rental property in GA. I am in Texas. What can I do. How can I authorize someone to act in my behalf...ie get keys.

Sorry can't help you sweetie, this is a board for England and Wales UK.
    GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: I am a woman and am therefore prone to episodes of PMT... if you don't like what I have to say you can jolly well put it in your pipe and SMOKE IT!!

Oh and on a serious note... I am NOT a Legal person and therefore anything I post could be complete and utter drivel... but its what I have learned in the University called Life!

Comment

...although tenants in E&W have just the same characteristics as in Texas, y'all.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X