Letting Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letting Fees

Can anybody advise me of a letting agents standard fees for both a letting only service and management %s

thanks

These fees will vary from agent to agent and from area to area. You are advised to call local agents and find out the going rates in your area.

Comment

We paid 1st month's rent + Vat for finder's fee and then 12% plus Vat for the fill management service. A complete waste of money in our case.

Comment

half a months rent + vat tenant find and 10% management per month seems to be the norm up here, will obv be different where you are (unless you happen to live in the north east...)
        My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

based in essex

Comment

ring as many agetns as possible then, charges/fees/cost vary in different parts of the country
            My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X