Home needed in Chesterfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home needed in Chesterfield

I'm looking for a 2 bed house to rent in Chesterfield for me and my 19 month old daughter.
    Must accept local housing allowence.

All i want is a nice house in a decent area.

Thanks x

I would suggest a look on the major property portals. I've just done a quick search on Rightmove and there are 52 2-bed houses for rent in Chesterfield.

Try:

www.rightmove.co.uk
    www.primelocation.com
    www.findaproperty.com
    www.propertyfinder.com

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Tenant asks for rent reduction
      by Interlaken
      I expect I won't be the first in this situation.

Couple on SPT been in over 2 years. Decent, reliable rent paying young professionals. One who works in high end hospitality has been laid off indefinitely and is asking for rent reduction during this strange situation. Tenant is to apply...
      28-03-2020, 11:47 AM
    • Reply to First time landlord - one tenant made redundant
      by ram
      As above, but changed to
      If your tenant now does not want to move in you Must allow them to surrender the tenancy before they move in and both walk away. They are happy as they can't afford it. You are happy that you not be in the situation that they never pay any rent after the first month. (
      28-03-2020, 11:47 AM
    • First time landlord - one tenant made redundant
      by tblyth13
      Hi,

We are first time landlords letting out our property as we have moved overseas. We have appointed a letting agent to fully manage the property.

Tenants have been found, reference checks complete and the tenancy agreement is signed. They were due to move in next week but...
      28-03-2020, 00:57 AM
    • Reply to Landlord in Distress
      by AndrewDod
      Um... I did this for my day job. And I am fairly mathematically astute to say the least. There are many particularly bad years that take it way above the 20K figure - in fact this is routine, and many say under-counted. So no, maybe you should actually read the reports before throwing out trite blather....
      28-03-2020, 10:55 AM
    • Landlord in Distress
      by Roydravid
      Hello ,

My tenant has stopped paying the rent on from the 5th of MArch 2020. This was the first month they stopped the rent . It is a period tenancy after one year tenancy agreement in 2018.
      The Tenant has changed the locks and denied access for inspection and essential works . ...
      25-03-2020, 06:26 AM
    • Reply to Advice on new tenancy
      by jpkeates
      You can ask for the rent to be paid in advance, but it has to be the rent, not an extra deposit.
      So you can't ask for six months payment and then demand a rent payment in month 2.

Theoretically the five month's deposit paid in advance meets the definition of a tenancy deposit, but...
      28-03-2020, 10:54 AM
    • Advice on new tenancy
      by AnnaJJJ
      I am just about to rent a flat to a family. The tenants have paid a holding deposit but we've not yet signed contracts. After paying the holding deposit the tenants have now advised that they may be laid off with the 80% furlough agreement. There is only one salary in the family. They've approached...
      27-03-2020, 22:39 PM
    • Reply to Advice on new tenancy
      by nbhamilt
      Are you allowed to charge 6 months rent up front? doesn't that come under additional fees thing over and above 5 week deposit and 1 month rent?...
      28-03-2020, 10:48 AM
    • Reply to My Lodger is not Leaving - Please help with legal advice.
      by leaseholder64
      As noted, issuing section 8 undermines your argument that this is not an AST.

I think this is test case material, but it seems to me that it violates the assumptions on the nature of lodgers, so this is more about whether or not the mother is an excluded landlord.
      28-03-2020, 10:46 AM
    • My Lodger is not Leaving - Please help with legal advice.
      by kuwi
      Hi

I have rented my mother’s house out to 2 x lodgers on my mother’s behalf as she has been hospitalised due to mental medical condition. A lodger agreement was given to them as she was expected to return back in few weeks’ time. However situation had changed and she had to live out...
      27-03-2020, 18:38 PM
    Working...
    X