Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's "A.R.S.H."?

Hello

Quick question, does anybody know what the acronym A.R.S.H. means?

I am guessing it indicates membership of some sort of trade body or qualification. I've seen it written after the name of an employee at a letting agent, in the letter head of their stationary

Many thanks

Originally posted by andrewtenant View Post
    Hello

Quick question, does anybody know what the acronym A.R.S.H. means?

I am guessing it indicates membership of some sort of trade body or qualification. I've seen it written after the name of an employee at a letting agent, in the letter head of their stationary

Many thanks
    Looks as if it might be Association of Residential something or other, but it doesn't come up on the usual searches.

'Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health' is one organisation!

Association of Really Secretive Humans?

Perhaps they've just made it up to sound impressive.
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
      'Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health' is one organisation!
      I've checked on the website where I normally find abbreviations explained (http://www.acronyms.thefreedictionary.com).
      Mindthegap's organisation is the only abbreviation/acronym that I found, too.

However, ask.com turned up:
      a. Arsh Group (a planning and design consultancy); and
      b. that Arsh is arabic for "throne" so it has Koranic significance.
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Me thinks the OP is 'aving a larf!

Comment

I can think of a very rude answer but it probably won't be very helpful

Alidee

Comment

Perhaps it's:

Acronyms
            Really
            Seem
            Horrible?
            JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
            1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
            2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
            3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
            4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Arrogant Rogue Scams Houseowner?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X