Street lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street lighting

Are site owners resposable for the street lighting on their sites after dark

Surely the street lighting is on the street, not on their sites? That's the council's responsibility, I think.

What kind of lighting are you talking about and where (on your premises/property) would you expect to find it?
    'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

Originally posted by kim69 View Post
      Are site owners responsible for the street lighting on their sites after dark
      ...and what sort of 'site' do you mean, anyway: within boundaries, common parts, or what else?
      JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
      1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
      2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
      3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
      4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X