What documents will Court need for proceedings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kathryn
    replied
    ..OR, are you the waggish BA pilot who flew us out of kuwait last month and announced "Cabin crew, take your seats for zee take off." ?

Leave a comment:

• Kathryn
    replied
    I worked with a lady once who, when she was bored, used to flick through the classifieds and apply for any job that took her fancy- regardless of what it was. She used to put on a funny accent and ......well maybe you had to be there.

Is this you Debbie?

Leave a comment:

• bncoxuk
    replied
    I bought the flat last year, and this is the very first time I tenanted the flat. I never had the experience of dealing with bad tenant.

So what is S8 notice? is there any for download?

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
    Are you a real landlord or is this a wind-up?

Leave a comment:

• mind the gap
    replied
    Originally posted by bncoxuk View Post
    Hi mate, what is S8 notice? how can I write it?
    Are you a real landlord or is this a wind-up?

Leave a comment:

• bncoxuk
    replied
    Hi mate, what is S8 notice? how can I write it?

Originally posted by davidjohnbutton View Post
    If you re this bad that you dont know you should serve a S8 notice first before going to court, I recommend you get a solicitor or a fellow landlord who is clued up - otherwise you are going to dig a very deep hole to throw yourself in!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• porridge
    replied
    Originally posted by bncoxuk View Post
    Hello guys,

As my tenant has not paid the rent for 2 successive months (yesterday is again the pay day), I have to go to the court.

Can anyone tell me which document I should bring to the court? Please assist

Pay £75 and join the RLA, they will tell you what forms you need to fill in and how to complete them, much cheaper than solicitors.

www.rla.org.uk

Leave a comment:

• davidjohnbutton
    replied
    If you re this bad that you dont know you should serve a S8 notice first before going to court, I recommend you get a solicitor or a fellow landlord who is clued up - otherwise you are going to dig a very deep hole to throw yourself in!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bncoxuk
    started a topic What documents will Court need for proceedings?

What documents will Court need for proceedings?

Hello guys,

As my tenant has not paid the rent for 2 successive months (yesterday is again the pay day), I have to go to the court.

Can anyone tell me which document I should bring to the court? Please assist

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X