What documents will Court need for proceedings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What documents will Court need for proceedings?

Hello guys,

As my tenant has not paid the rent for 2 successive months (yesterday is again the pay day), I have to go to the court.

Can anyone tell me which document I should bring to the court? Please assist

If you re this bad that you dont know you should serve a S8 notice first before going to court, I recommend you get a solicitor or a fellow landlord who is clued up - otherwise you are going to dig a very deep hole to throw yourself in!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bncoxuk View Post
      Hello guys,

As my tenant has not paid the rent for 2 successive months (yesterday is again the pay day), I have to go to the court.

Can anyone tell me which document I should bring to the court? Please assist

Pay £75 and join the RLA, they will tell you what forms you need to fill in and how to complete them, much cheaper than solicitors.

www.rla.org.uk

Comment

Hi mate, what is S8 notice? how can I write it?

Originally posted by davidjohnbutton View Post
        If you re this bad that you dont know you should serve a S8 notice first before going to court, I recommend you get a solicitor or a fellow landlord who is clued up - otherwise you are going to dig a very deep hole to throw yourself in!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bncoxuk View Post
          Hi mate, what is S8 notice? how can I write it?
          Are you a real landlord or is this a wind-up?
          'Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation fo the first link on one memorable day'. Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Comment

I bought the flat last year, and this is the very first time I tenanted the flat. I never had the experience of dealing with bad tenant.

So what is S8 notice? is there any for download?

Originally posted by mind the gap View Post
            Are you a real landlord or is this a wind-up?

Comment

I worked with a lady once who, when she was bored, used to flick through the classifieds and apply for any job that took her fancy- regardless of what it was. She used to put on a funny accent and ......well maybe you had to be there.

Is this you Debbie?

Comment

..OR, are you the waggish BA pilot who flew us out of kuwait last month and announced "Cabin crew, take your seats for zee take off." ?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X