Joint tenants and none paying girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the contract should be written that guests are not allowed to sleep overnight, and however when something similar to this case happens to me, i speak to the rest of the tenants. If a guest is not contributing towards the cost of the bills or the house in general, the landlord can and should welcome other tenant's complains
    if he don't do it, who can then ?

Comment

Congrats charger on neither reading all the above posts or knowing your unfair terms. Such a term is unfair.
      Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Mr Shed

Yes, I am okay with that, but please note that some tenants just don't like the fact that guests stay in the house all day long and nite too.
        What shall i do about this ?
        I wouldn't mind, it's just that i keep on receiving phone calls from complaining tenants in the house who would like to be more peaceful.

The first question i am asked when sb enquiries about the property is : How many people in the house ? Is it a party house, noisy..etc...

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X