What's cheapest source for household fitments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's cheapest source for household fitments?

Other than B&Q, are there any companies you would recommend for low price fittings for renovating rental properties.

I am looking at other company alternatives for the following goods both online and offline are of interest:

Bath, Toilet and Sinks.
    Shower Screens
    Bath Side Panels
    Fireplaces
    Mixer Taps
    Kitchen Carcases and doors
    Electric Free Standing Cookers
    Free Standing Fridge/Freezers

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Earn More Residual Income From Your Property - bills2big.net
    Landlords & Letting Agents It's A Must!

Originally posted by DreamLifestyle View Post
    Other than B&Q, are there any companies you would recommend for low price fittings for renovating rental properties.

I am looking at other company alternatives for the following goods both online and offline are of interest:

Bath, Toilet and Sinks.
    Shower Screens
    Bath Side Panels
    Fireplaces
    Mixer Taps
    Kitchen Carcases and doors
    Electric Free Standing Cookers
    Free Standing Fridge/Freezers

Thanks for your suggestions.
    I have found that establishing a good relationship with one or two local plumbers/builders merchants is better than spending time trapsing around for ever cheaper deals, especially with petrol bring so expensive.

If you have several properties, your repeat business will earn regular discounts and also, you will also find advice handed to you that the big and cheaper places will not.

For those items that the builders/plumber merchants don't deal in, such as appliances, internet searches and price comparison sites will reveal the best priced outlets.
    Once you find someone you like, stick with them.

By the way, I have found Wickes kitchen cabinet carcasses to be a bit wider, making them easier to work with and longer lasting.
    Thankfully, I don't have to replace kitchens often.

Comment

Originally posted by TenantsLuvMe View Post
      By the way, I have found Wickes kitchen cabinet carcasses to be a bit wider, making them easier to work with and longer lasting.
      Thankfully, I don't have to replace kitchens often.

Thanks for this info.
      Earn More Residual Income From Your Property - bills2big.net
      Landlords & Letting Agents It's A Must!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X