Must landlord forward ex-tenant's post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty as charged, your Honour. This is why I'm not a secretary!
    JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
    1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
    2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
    3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
    4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey View Post
      Guilty as charged, your Honour. This is why I'm not a secretary!
      That doesnt actually feel as good as i thought it would...ach well back to mispelling all my own posts in happy ignorance
      My views and posts are based on my opinion and any advice given is just that, advice. If you decide to act on any advice given it is with the full knowledge that I am not perfect and anything I say could be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman
        Have you ever tried calling your local sorting office? Good luck!
        I was able to find my local sorting manager's direct number and found him to be both approachable and keen to deal with problems or issues affecting the post to us and previous tenants.

It was in a London location.
        I suppose it's a hit and miss affair (much like the post office in general)!

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrel View Post
          Did you mean postage here? I know its pretty obvious you did but I just thought I'd leap at the chance to correct a spelling mistake like is so often done to me
          What, you mean like using "its" rather than "it's"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ericthelobster View Post
            What, you mean like using "its" rather than "it's"?
            ..or the unapostrophed "doesnt" and uncapitalised i in post #18!
            JEFFREY SHAW, solicitor [and Topic Expert], Nether Edge Law*
            1. Public advice is believed accurate, but I accept no legal responsibility except to direct-paying private clients.
            2. Telephone advice: see http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34638.
            3. For paid advice about conveyancing/leaseholds/L&T, contact me* and become a private client.
            4. *- Contact info: click on my name (blue-highlight link).

Comment

..and what is "ach" ??

Comment

Yeah, there's an internet rule, the name of which escapes me - but it's closely related to Murphy's Law - which states that anyone who makes a forum post criticising somebody else's spelling or grammar will themselves commit a similar error within their own post.

Oops, stand by to be booted out to "Take a Break" ------->

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X