Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southcourt Package For Sale

Hi Guys

I have one of these packs for sale, they retail at £595 but I am selling mine for £495 with (free postage) it's not really been used.

reason for sale: business partner had no concept of it takes time to make a profit and ran off when the going got tough!

I have a new venture and thought it should go to a more deserving person so if your interested drop me a line here.

Cheers

Even if anyone on here did want to buy it(doubtful), there's no way you are going to sell a second hand pack for £495!
    Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShed
      Even if anyone on here did want to buy it(doubtful), there's no way you are going to sell a second hand pack for £495!

MrShed if you had no interest in the pack then theres no need for your comments!

So I suggest you stick your nose in somewhere else!!

Comment

I all fairness, I dont believe you get the online/telephone support if you buy it second hand. Good Luck in selling it at that price, you may wish to try E-bay, Ive seen them go on there for about £200.

Comment

It was in fact an attempt to be more helpful. Due to the issues dazalock has pointed out, a second hand pack is simply not worth that amount, and so I was advising you of this. But continue to be overly defensive if you wish.
          Any posts by myself are my opinion ONLY. They should never be taken as correct or factual without confirmation from a legal professional. All information is given without prejudice or liability.

Comment

Is the pack still for sale, and if so what price would you be asking now

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X