A Big Thank You

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A Big Thank You

    hi all
    just wanted to say thanks to the member that e-mail me the answer to my question. which was do I need a solicitor to take a tenant to court or can I do it my self. and were do I get the forms to take him court. well thanks to a member how e-mailed me privately, I now know that I get the forms from the court and that I can do it my self. so a BIG THANK YOU to that member.

    All the forms you need are here and you can fill the form in using your computer and then print off 3 or 4 copies (1 for you, 1 for court and 1 for each defendant)


    For a S8 repossession, you need forms N5 and N119

    For a S21 repossession you need form N5B

    if you get seriously stuck, email me privately or stick another posting on here.
    Last edited by davidjohnbutton; 14-11-2005, 15:35 PM.


    Latest Activity