landlord rights to showing potenial tenants property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

landlord rights to showing potenial tenants property

My friend say she has a 1yr agreement, that runs out septmeber the 1st, she took the place with 2 other people, but at the begining of june, the landlord and his agent was showing people the property, i told my friend that shouldnt happen, because she has untill the 1st of september, and its only in the last 2 months or 28 days when they can do that, or unless they have given them a 2 month notice, which she says she know nothing about, but if a 2 month notice has been given, and they already started showing people in the property in june , am i right in beliving that she has not got until the first of september, because a 2 month notice from june or even may considering they already started showing people the place, would not be for september, as its too early, my friend and her flatmates are no longer talking, so i am sure some kind of notice has been given, but my question is, if her lease runs ut in september, but they already started showing people the property in june, when would this notice have been served or is it possiable that the landlord has rights to do that even tho she had atleast 3 months to go,
    pls, my friend was on a hoilday she has just come back, so all this has been going on while she was away.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X