No ministers left in Housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ministers left in Housing

Is this good news that there's only 1 junior minister left in the housing.

Not too sure it matters really, we have had no real improvement in housing for the years there were ministers in situ !! Boris will be gone early next week and then they can start to get govt back and running, although to be honest i am not confident we will see much of a difference.

Comment

We have a parliament full of back stabbing members whose main priority is looking after themselves, who ever forms an administration don't expect any long term difference.
      Opinions given are mine, They are not necessarily correct, as the more I learn the less I know, You should always seek professional help.

Comment

The problem we have is that when Minsiters resign because of their conscience about sleaze and lack of morals in the government then who is going to be willing to to replace them?

Some sleazy B* with no morals of course.

The only option now unless we want a totally corrupt/amoral government is to tear the whole set of PM and Ministers down and start again.

Comment

Oops, it's already happened - Boris has resigned.

Well sort of, he thinks he can stay on as PM until autumn, I guess parliament will have someting to say about that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-62072419

Comment

He wants his summer holiday, as they go for a break.......

Comment

He wants his party at Chequers - no doubt paid for by the tax payer!

Comment

Maybe we should go into lockdown again, just to stop him having a leaving party?

Oh wait a minute, he'd ignore the rules and have one anyway.

Comment

Marcus Jones MP is the new Housing Minister.
                  When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
                  Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
                    Marcus Jones MP is the new Housing Minister.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Jones_(politician)

In January 2016, in response to a proposed law that all rented houses should be fit for human habitation, he said: "New clause 52 would result in unnecessary regulation and cost to landlords which would deter further investment and push up rents for tenants. Of course we believe that all homes should be of a decent standard and all tenants should have a safe place to live regardless of tenure, but local authorities already have strong and effective powers to deal with poor quality and safe accommodation and we expect them to use them." He voted against the proposed law, but was not one of the 72 Conservative MPs who did so whilst also being landlords themselves.

He got that right, it's done more harm than good for private tenants.

Comment

There will be no reforms now Boris is forced to rent a bedsit in Hartlepool, with CJ and Babbie

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                      X