Rat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rat

You guys may remember the garden flat I let to my friend. It's below a hoarder pensioner whose garden next door is a jungle.

My friend tells me he feeds the birds, but recently a rat has been coming over from the jungle to eat the food. I suggested he doesn't put food out any more.

Do he or I need to do anything else?
    To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Don't put food in garden it will only attract more animals if they know there is a food supply. Depending on the state of the neighbours garden you could inform/complain to the council as may be detrimental to the neighbourhood/ area.

Alternative do nothing, or offer to get someone round to cut the grass etc....if it is over grown may cost a bit as I doubt its an hours piece of work.

Comment

Cheers Ash. I suggested my friend go round & cut his grass if he doesn't want animals living there. (That'll be the day!)
      To save them chiming in, JPKeates, Theartfullodger, Boletus, Mindthegap, Macromia, Holy Cow & Ted.E.Bear think the opposite of me on almost every subject.

Comment

If he feeds the birds and the food drops to the floor (easily done with cheap bird feeders), then rats will soon appear, if the garden is getting to bad then call the environmental health dept of the council, they can take action for both council and private, some people have mental health issues and do not seem the danger of what they are doing, it sounds as if it is going this way.

Comment

Bird feeder? My friend is too tight to get one of them. He uses a tin foil dish that looks like it had a pie in it, on the ground!

Maybe I should report them both to the council?

Comment

Sorry i was not down to your fiends level !!! Then he will certainly get a rat or two and over time a whole family to deal with, i would be calling the council.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X