X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson01
    replied
    Originally posted by scampicat View Post
    but more classing it as causing nuisance to other residents if you don't.
    Just another form of ASB i guess, if you replace the snoring with playing loud music.........

Leave a comment:

• scampicat
    replied
    I have a friend who has to use a CPAP machine. If he doesn't use it you can hear him snoring outside in the garden

Maybe the landlord is thinking of the wellbeing of other residents, and isn't so much saying you have to use your CPAP, but more classing it as causing nuisance to other residents if you don't.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson01
    replied
    As above, is this for the benefit of the other residents ?

Leave a comment:

• DoricPixie
    replied
    Is he insisting you use the CPAP for your benefit or the benefit of other residents? As in when you don’t use it your snoring is so horrendous it disturbs other people?

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    How would he know? Just tell him you are, surely?

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    What tenancy/license type do you have please? (V unlikely to be AST or AT). What does tenancy/license agreement state about following medical advice please?

How long have you lived their please?

Leave a comment:

• matthewkevin84
    started a topic Assisted Living/ CPAP Machine

Assisted Living/ CPAP Machine

I have been told by the manager of the assisted living accommodation where I reside that if I do not use the CPAP Machine (which I can not stand) that the NHS has supplied me with for my sleep apnea he will in other words evict me, ability housing (a housing association) is my landlord which the manager does not belong to.

What I would like to know is under the present law of England can the manager give me such an ultimatum, I would appreciate any advice?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X