compensation for no heating or hot water for 2 weeks in winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boletus View Post

Can this be pinned and two or three of the more obscure stickies be removed?
    I would be willing to make a ‘sticky’ thread of something that was more generalised but authoritative about a landlord’s repairing responsibilities etc. but this thread contains a mix of opinions. And yes, a few of those old stickies can be unstuck.
    I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

Comment

Comment

slightly off point you might think at first but stay with it.....i was doing up a fairly good flat on third floor of block and found the gas supply pipe had a smaller bore than as required for a modern combi boiler. So we chucked in a conventional system boiler rated at something like 7 or 8 kw and a tank which of course had an electric immersion back up. The finished installation runs trouble free and is an ideal model set up fr a tenant proof property in so far as its unlikely both forms of heating water will go kaput at the same time

Comment

Providing heaters and a cash sum to pay for the extra cost running them will incur might take the sting out of the situation. I cannot imagine being without heating and hot water for 2 weeks!

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X