Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flat inspection

Hi everyone
    when a flat inspection is carried out by agency and landlord , do they tell you when it’s over if there are any issues they have ?

Usually a firm appointment is made to visit and then if there are any problems I contact the tenant within a day.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

Ok , thanks

Comment

You could invite the inspector to offer feedback with 24 hours.

Comment

Thanks I might do this

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Reply to Statutory declaration DPS
            by jpkeates
            The form needs to be signed by a solicitor (or notary) who’s checked your identity. But that’s it, from memory.
            17-05-2022, 07:27 AM
          • Statutory declaration DPS
            by Lash
            Does anyone have experience with DPS stat declaration? When returning the statutory declaration from to DPS is it just literally the form I am returning? Or, do I also send additional information at that time too? Many thanks...
            17-05-2022, 07:17 AM
          • Reply to S21 Abolition Query
            by Sol_1969
            Many thanks for taking the time to respond. I will follow your advice, let the tenancy become periodic and then serve a S13 notice with the rental increase. I will - out of politeness - give them notice beforehand so that the S13 does not come as a surprise.
            17-05-2022, 07:21 AM
          • S21 Abolition Query
            by Sol_1969
            Hi,

Now that it looks like that S21 will be abolished, can anyone hazard a guess what will happen to S21 notices that were issued before the abolition but have not yet been completed?

I have tenants who are 12 months through a 24-month contract. I would like to serve a S21...
            16-05-2022, 10:32 AM
            by DoricPixie
            How will the tenants fight tooth and nail against a rent increase? Either the tenancy agreement says how and when the rent can be increased in the tenancy agreement or once the tenancy becomes periodic you can use a Section 13 notice. The former the tenants have already agreed to so there's nothing...
            17-05-2022, 06:07 AM
            by Sol_1969
            Thank you for your responses, a bit of explanation. I bought the house with the tenants in situ and it was part of the agreement on purchase that they get a 24-month contract. They are paying well below the market rate for the area. I want to put the rent up at the end of the 24-month period. But this...
            17-05-2022, 05:45 AM
          • Reply to Sleeping joint landlord?
            by Mrs Mug
            Who's name is on your tenancy agreement? That is your landlord....
            17-05-2022, 05:42 AM
          • Sleeping joint landlord?
            by casual_reader
            Person A and Person B, two siblings, are unmortgaged owners of a freehold property as tenants-in-common.

Person A has permission from Person B to let the property. The tenants sign an agreement with Person A, to whom they pay rent. Person A also addresses all maintenance issues. The contract...
            16-05-2022, 06:34 AM
          • Reply to Advice Needed
            by Hudson01
            I am very sorry to hear about the issue, i can add little more to what has already been said above, I am one of those lanldords spoken about in terms of about to sell up........ all that has been pointed out as to why we are all leaving is totally true, it has simply become too much hassle and with...
            16-05-2022, 20:53 PM
          • Advice Needed
            by Confused2022
            Hello!

I an trying to get as much information and advice for someone whom is very vulnerable and has many health problems.

The issue is they have lived at a property which they’ve rented now for 2 years just over, never missed a rental payment and never had any issues,...
            15-05-2022, 15:45 PM
          Working...
          X