Recommendation for an online assured shorthold tenancy agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for an online assured shorthold tenancy agreement

Hi, could anyone recommend an online service where I can create an assured shorthold tenancy agreement - and if possible, get it signed digitally.

Happy to pay for the service, but if it is FOC then all the better!

Thanks all

The government offers a model AST agreement.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ssured-tenancy

I will say though that when shopping for something important don’t limit yourself to Poundland.

Comment

I have used Openrent's RentNow online service 3 times so far. It includes digital signing.

It's £49 inc VAT. Advertising is bundled in to that price but you can just ignore that if you don't need it.

I found it very easy to use.

Comment

I use openrent's ast as the basis but I edit it myself. If you use rent now you can add clauses but you can't remove them. Can't remember now what I wanted to remove but you can download it from their site and have a look at it. I think you have to use rent now to get the digital signing

Comment

Join the NRLA. They have model AST templates and a range of other documents free to members.

Comment

Thanks everyone, thats really helpful.

Comment

You should read each of these tenancy agreements. They are not all the same. I have taken on the standard templates and then I add my own clauses. I add clauses, to stop people turning into HMOs. Clauses for ASB. Clauses for information sharing. Clauses to stop putting property photos on social media....

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback1966 View Post
                You should read each of these tenancy agreements. They are not all the same. I have taken on the standard templates and then I add my own clauses. I add clauses, to stop people turning into HMOs. Clauses for ASB. Clauses for information sharing. Clauses to stop putting property photos on social media....

And you definitely need to include clauses from your deeds that restrict what can be done at the property.

I put mine in a Schedule, so that I know they are not negotiable. Main agreement under tenant's obligations then refers to the Schedule.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X