Possession Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possession Order

Submitted a Possession Order request via Gov.uk website a couple of weeks ago.
    Any ideas as to how long these normally take to get processed - Nottingham area if that makes a difference

Hello,

I also submitted a possession order via the gov website. I was wondering too how long have people been waiting for it to be processed. I am in London so I can imagine it would be a lot longer here with all the evictions that have been happening in the capital. Hoping it won’t be too long.

Comment

I would allow at least 4 months - if you get a hearing or sorted earlier it's a bonus.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

It took 2 weeks for me to receive the court date and this was set for 2 months from when I first submitted. I'm in Birmingham which I imagine is busy bit not as much as London.

Comment

https://www.gov.uk/government/statis...on-timeliness2
          I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

I do not answer questions through private messages which should be posted publicly on the forum.

Comment

Just been notified of court listing after 12 months wait, s21 no debt. Peterborough area.

Comment

Got my date through, original date of 20/12/2021 had been crossed out and a new date of 11/03/2022 given

Comment

I'd say that's average, 2-3 months for the hearing, then 1-2 months to enforce eviction once the ordered possession date has passed and you've applied for a Warrant of Possession.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X