Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandapast View Post
    As previously stated landlord-man your input is not necessary, unhelpful and rude. Please now leave me alone.
    I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.
    You've asked for free advice on a public forum and people are free to respond unless it breaks the rules of the site.

If you want input that won't be unneccessary, unhelpful or rude, you probably need to pay for it.

For the record, nothing that Landlord-man posted was unhelpful, and, while tone is hard to judge when all we have are the words, I read his posts as more incredulous than rude.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

In my defence, 3 out of 6 respondents also believe the contents to be somewhat "astonishing" lol.

AND with credit to the ones who haven't, they're the ones who will give up their time to answer ALL questions if they feel they can share knowledge - no matter how absurd some of the threads start out on here lately.

Personally, if I can share experience and my limited knowledge (or even just my opinion) then I'm more than happy to share it - but I don't have time for idiots making up nonsense.
      My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X