When will S21 go back to 2 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will S21 go back to 2 months

Does anyone know when Section 21 will go back to pre covid rules ie 2 months

It has on the 1st Oct 2021.

Comment

Really ? I've just been on Govt Web site it still says - If you gave your tenant notice on or after 1 June 2021, the notice period must be at least 4 months.

Where did you see it as 2 months now, That would be so helpful :-)

Comment

Have a look at Form 6a.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

https://www.nrla.org.uk/news/possess...m-October-2021
          There is a fine line between irony and stupidity. If I say something absurd please assume that I am being facetious.

Comment

Depends where you are - in Wales, it's now permanently set at 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by MyLandlordIsAWOL View Post
              Depends where you are - in Wales, it's now permanently set at 6 months.
              Ouch !!!! Note to self.... No BTL's in the land of the red dragon !!!

Comment

What with 6 months notice and epc rules coming I would expect a lot of empty terraced houses in wales.

Comment

6 months is nothing compared with mainland Europe where it’s years. Landlords here have it easy compared to that. 2 months is nowhere near enough time while a tenant is realistically still working and looking for a new place to live and move in that time period.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X