Notice to give tenant - re: Covid legislation changes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice to give tenant - re: Covid legislation changes!

Hi everyone. First post so pls bear with me. I have a property let with tenancy agreement (1 year) to end at end of November and I wish to re-posses the property after this is served. Serving notice to the tenant however is a minefield with the current Covid guidelines however. From the Gov.uk website, it states that from June 1st, four months is required. However, chatting to an Estate Agent, the rule is that this required notice is to revert back to standard two months required notice from Oct 1st - yet, this date isn't on the Gov site.
    Can anyone please point me to where I can find accurate information regarding this? Many thanks in advance

There is legislation in place to change to two month's notice again from 1st October.
    Normally, the government website will be updated when the change has come into effect.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Thanks for the response JP

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
      X