Utilities Account Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utilities Account Manager

I have a large portfolio, I got tired of spending ours on the phone each week managing utilities between tenancies. I found a utility company that gave me a dedicated account team. I simply email the tenancy change and it gets sorted. However, there are a few challenges they are struggling to overcome, so I'm looking to move my portfolio to another provider.
    Does anyone know of any other providers that offer account management for larger portfolio holders?

There was a utility called Spark Energy that was extremely active in the BTL market and offered something similar to portfolio landlords, including switching the property back to Spark when the tenants decided to go elsewhere.

I wonder what happened to them.

Oh. Wait...

Comment

Michael W Grove(s) - are you our new housing minister???

Comment

Just watch out as they seem to be falling like flies ATM

Comment

Originally posted by jpucng62 View Post
          Michael W Grove(s) - are you our new housing minister???
          More personality and less salary.............................but I'd give it a go. Albeit, Housing Minister appears to only ever be a short contract...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisDennison View Post
            There was a utility called Spark Energy that was extremely active in the BTL market and offered something similar to portfolio landlords, including switching the property back to Spark when the tenants decided to go elsewhere.

I wonder what happened to them.

Oh. Wait...
            I was with Spark for my home for several years, now park of OVO. I remember it was fine. I might call them to see what they can do

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X