Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson01
    replied
    Totally agree with the above...... it's the EPC C to come that will sneak up and bite all the unaware on the backside..... i am keeping a very keen eye on everything to do with it, if things change, then my plans change and i am out..... and so sadly are my tenants.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewDod
    replied
    Everything about the coming housing disaster is about not listening.

The EPC grade C debacle is to come and it will be very predictable -- and probably the largest financial hit the population will face -- well beyond even Covid. Millions will be in negative equity and there will be a housing crisis, and a complete absence of flexible accommodation for a mobile workforce.

That haven't event played the scenario through on the back of an envelope, let alone researched it without a political motive.

Leave a comment:

• jpucng62
    replied
    If the facts don't fit your theory - change the facts! Certainly what appears to happen in Govt!

Leave a comment:

• Ted.E.Bear
    replied
    I suspect it was removed because they didn't ask for permission before their PM spamming.
    Some people have very weird ideas about how academics work.

Leave a comment:

• steaming
    replied
    I wrote a considered response from fifty years of experience both as a landlord and as working for a good and going the extra several miles letting agency and it wasn’t even published. The pool of rentable property will continue to shrink in proportion to the inability to regain control of the property.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson01
    replied
    Whoops....... i need to learn to totally support our glorious leader and his sidekicks !!!!

Leave a comment:

• landlord-man
    started a topic Landlord Opinion Wasn't The Correct Opinion Then

Landlord Opinion Wasn't The Correct Opinion Then

I see the 2 professors researching landlord opinion didnt much care for those opinions sfter all.

The thread appears to have gone.

We really do need to conform and not have our own thoughts - silly landlords!!

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X