N5B and prescribed information re deposit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N5B and prescribed information re deposit

Current N5B does not ask for copy of PI given to tenant just a copy of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme Certificate at 14b. I’m a little surprised at this. Shall I attach a copy of the PI issued anyway? Although not specifically asked for? Many thanks

Just send them what they ask for. If missing PI comes up as an issue, it'd only because the tenant raised it in defence in which case you can send it in reply.
    I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

I do not answer questions through private messages which should be posted publicly on the forum.

Comment

I personally would send it, that way the T will know that your on top of all the compliance and there's no wiggle room for them to try and stall.

Comment

As a general rule only send a court what it's asked for.

You don't want someone spotting an error that derails your case that might never have been noticed otherwise.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X