Help Please - Section 21 Date Clarification

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Jon66 View Post
    A good example is using form 6a, you can just send a letter or an email, but the chances are it will not be sufficient to satisfy the law in legal proceedings, but the tenant may move out anyway.
    That's..... not a good example. Form 6A is required in England because primary and secondary legislations explicitly requires it.
    I am not a lawyer, nor am I licensed to provide any regulated advice. None of my posts should be treated as legal or financial advice.

    I do not answer questions through private messages which should be posted publicly on the forum.


    Latest Activity