EV Vehicle Charging - Leasehold Flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JK0 View Post
    I believe the podpoint system I linked to can have the whole carpark prewired, and a charger installed in individual spaces only when needed. Presumably a fresh £350 grant would be available to each individual installation.
    I seem to recall to qualify for the grant you actually have to show you own an EV. So if they are being installed for future use this might not be possible. I'm not saying this is definitely correct but I think that's how it is

Comment

this is a very common scenario , i have houses that are a good 7 houses from road way and no way can they have charging points . millions of folks in same position

Comment

Originally posted by Codger View Post
        Hudson , if you cannot get the right cabling under the slab it may be easy to run a few empty tubes under it.
        Agree, the opportunity is too good to not do anything, i do not like how we are all be pushed towards EV but i cannot see how it can be stopped, the biggest leverage the govt has is the so called ' clean air zone ', its simply a congestion charge in another form and is the real power in getting people out of their petrol and diesel cars.

Comment

Yes the clean air zones are very affective but in limited areas, I think we will see road pricing countrywide with huge pay per mile charging for the gross polluters.
          68% of UK housing has off street parking so the argument of no access to charging is a pretty thin one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson01 View Post

i cannot see how it can be stopped,.
            Hydrogen-fuelled vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by MdeB View Post

Hydrogen-fuelled vehicles?
              Yes, but the govt have put their decision behind EV...... that is pretty much it, however possible Hydrogen could be.

Comment

Back to the OP - if the free holder installed and managed the supplies etc wouldn't that come under the commercial scheme support?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelix View Post
                  Back to the OP - if the free holder installed and managed the supplies etc wouldn't that come under the commercial scheme support?
                  I am not familiar with that....... i will need a quick Google.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X