Inventory help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inventory help

Hi, Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could download a good quality inventory check list and guidance form, thanks.

https://www.landlordzone.co.uk/documents
    I use a 3rd party personally.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Unfortunately the link for inventory takes me to a page titled LawDepot which has many helpful links but none for inventory. I did a search in their page but comes up with nothing. Do you know of any other places I could download a template,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Helvie View Post
        Unfortunately the link for inventory takes me to a page titled LawDepot which has many helpful links but none for inventory.
        You're absolutely correct.
        How useless!
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

I based mine on an old RLA template. I think NRLA still have one. You could try that.

Comment

Try this. It will need a bit of tweaking. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...X4IXq4csoDWE-D

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

• Open Rent -Management service - Worth it?
              by Nomy
              Has anyone used Openrent's management service?

They have two services - Management Lite and Management Plus. The fee is a flat fee rather than a % but I was wondering if it's really worth it at all....
              01-08-2021, 22:45 PM
            • Reply to COVID clause in ASTs
              by KTC
              Rather than unfair, I wonder whether it can cause the tenancy to be void for uncertainity if it's somehow worded with the effect of you have a tenancy from X date if the existing tenant moves out, but not if they don't for COVID-19 related reasons.
              01-08-2021, 20:59 PM
            • COVID clause in ASTs
              by Hooper
              Does anyone have anything in their contracts? E.g. clause limiting liability where outbound tenants have to isolate and can't move out in time for commencement of next tenancy?

Anyone had this happen?
              30-07-2021, 13:23 PM
            • Reply to Tenants shilly shallying
              by Hudson01
              I think you already know the answer to your question, there are simply too many alarm bells for me, i would pull out and get better prospects and conduct the long standing and sensible checks we all have to do, i am sure you know that if you get a '' wrong un ''...... it will end in tears..... you...
              01-08-2021, 20:25 PM
            • Tenants shilly shallying
              by JK0
              A couple of weeks ago, my friend introduced me to a potential tenant. She liked the flat, agreed the rent, and we agreed she would move in 1st August. I took a week's rent as deposit.

In view of the lady living some distance away, I gave her the key safe combination, as she wanted to get...
              01-08-2021, 18:56 PM
              by ash72
              Always follow your process (if you have any) with any T referencing, even if they are recommended by someone. Most insurance want this conducted to avoid the policy being void.
              01-08-2021, 19:33 PM
              by JK0
              Oh, I don't know the partner from Adam. I just (foolishly) took my friend's assurance that she is good for the money, and she showed me her passport the other day.
              01-08-2021, 19:20 PM
            • Reply to Landlord dictating minimum temperature for property
              by 45002
              If utilities bill are in tenant's name, LL will not be able to access anything !

Unless LL tries to put bills in their name .
              01-08-2021, 19:13 PM
            • Landlord dictating minimum temperature for property
              by haystack1979
              Our landlord wants to insert a clause in our tenancy agreement to require us to maintain a temperature of 20 degrees in the house in order to mitigate a damp problem, is this legal? It's a very old place with a kitchen with thick stone walls which is poorly ventilated. The previous owner had the damp...
              30-07-2021, 11:33 AM
              by ash72
              If she wants to move in, then get the money back for the locks being changed. If you referenced both T's and they passed, then I would mark it as teething problems especially if the T hasn't rented previously. I avoid this type of situation by getting the T to sign the tenancy at a pre-agreed date and...
              01-08-2021, 19:07 PM
            Working...
            X