New Tenancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tenancy

After the property is ready for advertistng what does a landlord need to mindful of.
    1. what are the pros and cons in terms of tenancy agreement CONTRACTUAL AND STATUORY ?
    2. applicants - how do landlord usually vet them ?
    3. inventories (what comments or descriptions to use ? )
    4. deposit (worth taking? which Scheme? )
    5. Certificate (Gas, EICR) is there anything else?
    When would you sign the tenancy agreement?

From reading some of your previous started topics, I suggest you sell everything, as you don't seem to have any grasp of the rules and regulations on residential letting, which will get you into serious trouble in the future.

Sorry if this post angers you, but it is a valid appraisal as what may be best for you, even if you don't like the comment.

Comment

ram - I have no idea about your circumstances, and I do my best not to make assumptions, hence, my OP. Your post did not anger me but it did make me think before sharing on here.

Comment

Im in agreement with ram
        My views are my own - you may not agree with them. I tend say things as I see them and I don't do "political correctness". Just because we may not agree you can still buy me a pint lol

Comment

Your questions are too wide ranging for a forum. The answers would form a long article. Asking questions on here is not a substitute for reading. I suggest you join the NRLA and read all their guides and checklists.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X