Eviction ban - what next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Propertygoesup View Post
    . how come the banks are allowed to execute warrants and everyone else isnt?
    What makes you think that is the case?

Comment

The ban on evictions is not solving the root cause of the problem its a knee-jerk reaction to the perceived problem - what some call 'kicking the can down the road'. What is really worrying is not the delay in evictions but the thought that nobody in a position of power has a grasp of the big picture and the rot has set in for generations

Comment

Originally posted by cymro123 View Post
        . What is really worrying is not the delay in evictions but the thought that nobody in a position of power has a grasp of the big picture
        It would make me feel a little better if this was true, i think they have a very good grasp of what is going and what they are doing, the destruction of the PRS is a great vote winner, by making LL's the bogey man it diverts attention from the total lack of social house building this (and previous) govt's have presided over. We cannot win this one i am afraid, i see nothing but a slow decline in BTL

Comment

Agree (sort of) - getting rid of private landlords is not indicative of seeing the bigger picture and vote grabbing is not solving the root cause of the problem

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X