Tenants Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
    It's remarkably easy not to feel any of those things.
    I would concur.

Comment

Eddb -I would love you point out in which way any of the above advice given to the OP is in anyway unethical and how it could possibly make the repliers feel such as you posted?

Comment

Eddb - I would also like to know what planet you are living on not to comprehend the issues involved and why the above is thoroughly sound advice, and not in anyway unfair to the tenant or unethical in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddb View Post
          Amazed you guys can read this stuff back and not feel grubby, embarrassed and parasitic.
          I don't think you've grasped the situation here. The tenant has an agreement for one person to rent one room for an amount of rent. The tenant moves in another person thus breaking their agreement and causing the house to require a licence at a cost of hundreds of pounds to the landlord.

Unless, of course, you are referring to the tenant and her bf in which case the description applies.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddb View Post
            Amazed you guys can read this stuff back and not feel grubby, embarrassed and parasitic.
            Eddb can you please expand on your comment. Why should I feel grubby,embarrassed or parasitic?

Comment

Please don't give him/her more air time than s/he deserves. They're just trolling. Ignore them.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
              X