Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK0
    replied
    I'd say yes, if he agrees to pay me extra for a cleaner.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson01
    replied
    My gut feeling on this one without any further investigation would be a big fat NO, there is too much of a 'story' to tell and that alone would ring many alarm bells for me, he maybe an ok chap but i would not take that chance where there are lots of other tenants to pick from out there.

Leave a comment:

• DPT57
    replied
    Yes, I would want the bank statements to see actual income and his expenditure commitments. Bear in mind that he might also have to pay child support costs in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Section20z
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashback1966 View Post
    I have a potential tenant. He says he has recently broken up, so for the past 3 months living in a b
    He is self-employed.
    They are not on good terms, so unsure if he can get any paperwork.

Shouldn't stop him providing 6 months bank statements.

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Sounds iffy. I'm sure he's a honest decent chap so just ask him for his 3 last tax returns - just to confirm valid income. If he declines or the "income" is a lot less than he claimed say bye-bye..

This post should be a lesson to all married or considering marriage persons, regardless of gender or any other characteristic

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    How much is the hotel compared to the rent?

Leave a comment:

• Flashback1966
    started a topic Should I consider this tenant?

Should I consider this tenant?

I have a potential tenant. He says he has recently broken up, so for the past 3 months living in a budget hotel.

He is self-employed. Not much in the way of savings.

He did own a home, but it was in the wife's name, which they bought in 2005. He is making no claims, as his kids still live there.

They are not on good terms, so unsure if he can get any paperwork. Nor would she likely be a guarantor for him.

The guy looks okay.

Is this a no hopper, in terms of referencing?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X