No Smokers or Pets... how strict is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruth Less View Post
    I'm not sure smokers realise how bad the smell can be, even if they aren't actually smoking their clothes reek.
    This is what I was about to say.
    The smell of smoke permeates everywhere and is so obvious to a non-smoker.

When I get a UK ebay parcel delivered to me in Italy I can always tell if the sender is a smoker, even when it's not clothes. It's quite nauseating.

Anyway, I have always specified non-smokers and no pets but I might consider a cat, simply because I like cats and don't find them smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Moriarty View Post
      Anyway, I have always specified non-smokers and no pets but I might consider a cat, simply because I like cats and don't find them smelly.
      Cat urine, especially that emitted from males, is one hundred times worse than dog urine.

If you don't find cats smelly, maybe you have become immune to the pong they leave around.

Whereas I might consider a dog (and don't forget that as a species, dogs have the most variants - from a chihuahua to a great dane) I would never think twice about refusing cats. And if I find out that a tenant of mine gets a cat, they get a s21 in the post as soon as I can get it to them.
      On some things I am very knowledgeable, on other things I am stupid. Trouble is, sometimes I discover that the former is the latter or vice versa, and I don't know this until later - maybe even much later. Because of the number of posts I have done, I am now a Senior Member. However, read anything I write with the above in mind.

Comment

Oh well, different strokes.

I hate dog smell

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
        X