Tenant moved in without knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless all 6 are related of course. Not much you can do then!

Comment

I don’t know if they are related but if they are not surely anyone occupying the property not on the agreement is a breach of contract?

Even if they are related, I did not agree to it

Comment

Originally posted by Ra101 View Post
        I don’t know if they are related but if they are not surely anyone occupying the property not on the agreement is a breach of contract?
        What term of the contract do you think they are breaching?

If there's a term that says no one else but the tenants can live there, they would appear to be in breach.
        If there's a term that says they can't subcontract the property, they may not be in breach because they may not be subcontracting.

They may be in breach of overcrowding rules.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Are the 3 original tenants related? You must know that. And if they invite their 3 brothers to stay with them, then their isn't much you can do.

Comment

3 original are related

Comment

You might find it better to put all the facts in one post rather than starting new threads.

Comment

Ok will do

Comment

They paying the rent ?

Comment

As said above you will need to give a lot more detail..... what type of property, how many bedrooms/bathrooms etc. The usual kind of background info we need. Sorry to hear about this, given the times we are in you may be in for a rough ride.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                    X