I've sent my statutory declaration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've sent my statutory declaration!

The T's who left the bungalow in a disgusting state have refused to respond to my requests to transfer the deposit to me so I sent a SD to the DPS and now the DPS have given my request the status "Repayment in progress
    Awaiting tenant statutory response"

This is infuriating! I got the SD because they are not responding and are not going to!

Where do I go from here?

If they don't respond, after a short period, the deposit will be transferred to you.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Thanks jpkeates, that's great news. I'm going to spend it on fine wines and gigolos

Comment

Originally posted by Berlingogirl View Post
        Thanks jpkeates, that's great news. I'm going to spend it on fine wines and gigolos
        Typical private sector landlord behaviour.

Comment

I phoned weekly then threatened legal action.

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
            If they don't respond, after a short period, the deposit will be transferred to you.
            Really? Is that your personal experience?

It's certainly not been mine.

Comment

Originally posted by boletus View Post
              Really? Is that your personal experience?

It's certainly not been mine.
              Yes - I've only ever had to do it once (DPS custodial), but that was my experience.
              When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
              Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Fair enough, perhaps it's just me.

Maybe Berlingogirl will be good enough to let us know how long it takes them to pay her?

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X