• Show
Clear All

Lawyers can be really anal and insist on everything being correct! Sorry 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by flyingfreehold View Post
      Ask for year's rent in advance?
      I agree with this!

Comment

Americans would not be so surprised by such a request.

Comment

I think letting to anyone who is going to leave the country needs to be cash up front - there is just no chance to get your money if they leave without paying.

Comment

I don't have any relevant experience, but a mature student with a university place and two pets is about as safe a bet as it's possible to have.

No one travels overseas to study expecting to go home early, and, if that happens, something completely unexpected has happened, which you'd probably accept and deal with.
            I'd make sure the income covers the extra cleaning you'll need to do at the end of the rental because of the pets and plan for that.
            When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
            Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post

No one travels overseas to study expecting to go home early, and, if that happens, something completely unexpected has happened, which you'd probably accept and deal with..
              Like Covid!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon66 View Post
                Lawyers can be really anal and insist on everything being correct! Sorry 🤔
                Not just lawyers.

Damn, there I go again.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X