Tenant will not pay deposit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by theartfullodger View Post
    Do you have new inventory and photos at same time deposit was paid?

    If tenant is viewing this (he might well be...) he'll realise his powerful negotiating position
    There is no inventory,as the kitchen and bathroom fittings are brand new,and tenant supplied own furniture.I am at variance with your judgement but lack your experience judging by the frequency with which you contribute.A tally of 21951 is breathtaking,and must be a full-time occupation- enough for one post per day for 80 years

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by gnvqsos View Post
      A tally of 21951 is breathtaking,and must be a full-time occupation- enough for one post per day for 80 years
      An average of just over 5 per day, but just out of interest at your posting rate it will take you over 5000 years to reach the same post count. I hope you're not being critical of theartfullodger's enthusiasm?
      I also post as Mars_Mug when not moderating

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Moderator2 View Post

        An average of just over 5 per day, but just out of interest at your posting rate it will take you over 5000 years to reach the same post count. I hope you're not being critical of theartfullodger's enthusiasm?
        Terms like tally is breathtaking" and lack your experience" are praising not criticising,when set aside the negative comments I received-or must I defer to seniority.I do not value postings by quantity and a target of 100 suits my aspirations.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by gnvqsos View Post

          There is no inventory,as the kitchen and bathroom fittings are brand new,and tenant supplied own furniture.I am at variance with your judgement but lack your experience
          At variance with his judgement on what? That an inventory is needed or that its pointless trying to take a late deposit? Your aspiration should be to learn more about landlording, not to reach a particular number of posts.

          Comment


            #20
            I would get out more but.... But I'm nowhere near Jeffrey's tally of 39k?
            I am legally unqualified: If you need to rely on advice check it with a suitable authority - eg a solicitor specialising in landlord/tenant law...

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by DPT57 View Post

              At variance with his judgement on what? That an inventory is needed or that its pointless trying to take a late deposit? Your aspiration should be to learn more about landlording, not to reach a particular number of posts.
              i have no quota or target for posts but shall heed your advice and scan your contributions.Are you a landlord by any chance?

              Comment

              Latest Activity

              Collapse

              Working...
              X