getting evicted - but no paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know how long it takes to hear from the court after you have submitted money claim ?

Comment

Originally posted by Perce View Post
      Does anybody know how long it takes to hear from the court after you have submitted money claim ?
      Couple of weeks in my experience under normal circs. At the moment, God knows.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate it.
        I found out that it's not a possession hearing but an injunction to gain access.

Comment

That's promising. You can show him all the disrepair and perhaps pay some rent so that he has the money to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by beryl View Post
            I found out that it's not a possession hearing but an injunction to gain access.
            Why does the landlord need an injunction to gain access?
            Are you stopping the landlord entering the property?
            And if so why?
            When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
            Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

You will end up paying the LL legal bill too, why are you stopping access as jpkeates asked ?
              Thunderbirds are go

Comment

Beryl, has the landlord attempted to gain access in the past and have you rejected his access?

Comment

It's TRUE I have to ask as well , why are you blocking access? And how long has this been going on for .....

Its quite some position you have put the landlord in if he has to go to this length to gain access to his property........

Comment

How did you find out? Bit strange to suddenly come up with this response.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

Beryl has disappeared , perhaps she didn't want us to hear other side of story

Comment

Not paying rent, complaints of disrepair but refusing access, hmmm . . .

Comment

I suspected a total myth from the start.

Freedom at the point of zero............

Comment

I have obtained a Statutory Instrument against my landlord and prevented all injuctive relief as well as hand relief

Comment

I have obtained a Statutory Instrument against my landlord and prevented all injuctive relief as well as hand relief
                              I don't think you can stop him w*nking.

Comment

What is this "statutory instrument"?
                                I thought they were things issued by the government.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                                X