• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson01
    replied
    Originally posted by mariner View Post
    Perce, finish the quote!

The Government is not obliged to follow this recommendation but is expected to respond to the report by 12 June 2020. The NRLA will continue to update this page if any further changes do go ahead.
    I read this but given how '' on side '' the govt is with tenants rights and Covid i can see this taking place.

Leave a comment:

• Self sufficient
    replied
    I wish it doesn't happens but there is also a possibility that the proposed pre-action contact where the landlord have to strongly prove of have already tried all informal reconciling negotiations with tenant before proceeding for possessions might become mandatory by court. And if that happens then the possession order might delay or costly.

Leave a comment:

• mariner
    replied
    Perce, finish the quote!

The Government is not obliged to follow this recommendation but is expected to respond to the report by 12 June 2020. The NRLA will continue to update this page if any further changes do go ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Perce
    replied
    Michael79 - Helpland evictions are good. Speak to Mark. Check them out on google.

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    (In other words, abandon all hope.)

Leave a comment:

• Hudson01
    replied
    If they do it we are really up the creek.

Leave a comment:

• Perce
    replied
    https://www.rla.org.uk/campaigns/cor...on/index.shtml

Leave a comment:

• Uklondoner
    replied
    Perce,

Please add the source of your quote. If this is true then what is the point to issue s8 or s21 anyway the court won't deal with the case.

Leave a comment:

• JK0
    replied
    Starts around £2k I believe. If you don't think that 'reasonable', do it yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Perce
    replied

Please bear in mind the following

“However, on 22 May 2020 the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee published a report recommending that once the courts re-open, they be given the discretion to dismiss Section 8 notices for rent arrears and Section 21 notices until 31 December 2020.“

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    There's a Directory section up at the top somewhere

Leave a comment:

• DPT57
    replied
    Look at the adverts on the site.

Leave a comment:

• Michael79
    started a topic Serving a section 21 eviction notice

Serving a section 21 eviction notice

Hello.
    I need to get my rental property back as we wish to referb and sell. Are there any companies on here who can deal with the section 21 at a reasonable rate? It should be a fairly simple eviction.
    Look forward to hearing from somebody
    Thanks

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X