• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tankety tank!

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...ationwide.html

Comment

Mmm,

Joshy you seem very keen to treat your landlord and housing as a commodity. This is one approach but don't be surprised if your landlord adopts the same approach. I would far prefer to have a professional business relationship based upon mutual respect , I don't instantly increase the rent I charge my tenants when the market rate grows, neither would I expect them to look to re negotiate if the market took a downturn. I respect them and they respect my property , win win , your wahey I'm winning logic won't build any trust and in truth if I were your landlord I'd be biding my time to exit you from the property when the market changes

Comment

Originally posted by JoshyT View Post
        Rent was 1800, it's now 1500. 12 months with a 6 month break clause.

Quelle surprise! What a shrewd negotiator! See post #36;

Originally posted by boletus View Post
        I reckon you'll come back and tell us that is exactly what has happened.

Comment

I hope you're not as abrasive in person as you appear to be on this forum. Nearly 40,000 deaths but that doesn't matter as long as you can get a discount.

Comment

Rent was 1800, it's now 1500. 12 months with a 6 month break clause.

Good for you, that's a great result. Don't ask don't get.

Comment

Sounds like LL offered OP a new, fixed term AST, locking T in to new Contract.
              Ask, and you may not receive desired outcome.

Comment

Appears to be envy.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                X