Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret Landlord
    replied
    I think it's acceptable to ask for proof, if your bank were to ask you, you wouldn't be surprised.

Leave a comment:

• MdeB
    replied
    Work with them to determine what money they are entitled to from the tax payers and what payments they can then make.

Agree a reduced payment (but not reduced rent) and a plan to repay the arrears when the economic situation improves.

I would go for "no interest charges if they keep to the repayment plan; oldest debt paid off first; interest charges from date money became due if repayment missed".

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    You're within your rights to ask (whoever told you that about the payslips is also wrong), but he doesn't have to agree.

If he's self employed, he's pretty much stuffed until June.

Leave a comment:

• lordluvus
    started a topic covid-19... been off work!. really?

covid-19... been off work!. really?

I have a tenant who is a contractor to manage a restaurant. He will have been laid off from the 21st for sure, but reckons he has been off a couple of weeks before that, self isolating.
    He genuinely will be hit by this as he is a self employed manager, not sure hit as bad as making out for the first month.
    Would I be within my rights to ask for the invoice march to april that he would have issued to the owner? or it against data protection etc. Someone told me that I could not request pay slips.

I might add, I want to keep these tenants, they are nice lads. (pay the rent/keep it in nice order) The other one is employed by the same restaurant, but need to put things in place so as not to be taken the mick out of

Thank you in advance.

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X