help!!Unlawfully evicted and harrassed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul_c
    I think it is YOU who could now be in trouble. Do you think it was very wise to post that?
    Playing for Brighton isnt that bad !!!!!!

Comment

There are always two sides to the coin. All we have heard is only one side. We do not know the landlady's side of the story.

It is all too easy to symphathaise with the querist and run away with all sorts of solutions and advice and knock out the absent party.

How many of the respondents to this query are landlords themselves and which one of these have not had tenants who actually sounded like the querist?

I think that the morale in life is not to pass judgement on others without knowing the full facts from both parties. It is certainly Ok to give factual advice but not to be judgemental on the other party.

Ramnik
      Private advice is available for a fee by sending a private message.

Comment

Reonse to all!!

I have edited my previous post I guess it was wise if there are two sides to this case I wouldnt even bother putting up all these post as I would know I would be in the wrong and karongo if you want prove I have all hers and my solicitors letters to prove it!!

She is in the wrong and now she has realised she has left us alone !!!

She probably crapping herself trying to be smart when realy she has made the huge offences lets hope she has learnt her lesson!!

Comment

Originally posted by aye5ha4u
          I have edited my previous post I guess it was wise
          Sensible move; although the incriminating 'words' are still in Paul_C's post, where he quotes you!

Interesting legal point there... c'mon Lawstudent, tell us which one is now potentially in the firing line for a slander/libel case - is it aye5ha4u or Paul_C?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ericthelobster
            Sensible move; although the incriminating 'words' are still in Paul_C's post, where he quotes you!

Interesting legal point there... c'mon Lawstudent, tell us which one is now potentially in the firing line for a slander/libel case - is it aye5ha4u or Paul_C?!!

Thanks Mr Lobster!! I did think of this afterwards but don't go on this board very often these days. As I don't want to be charged with slander or libel either (can never remember which one it is!) I've amended my previous reply. All too easy just to hit the 'quote' button.

Comment

Great news!!!!

We have received a wonderfull letter today from our landlord its quite hilarious actually she has decided to redraw her claims and strangely also apologised saying they overeacted to the situation?? lol

They are willing to re-imburse the rent owing back to us but I feel to be fair she never gave us a chance to clean the property so in our response letter we tell to keep it for the cleaning etc.

I dont think no one will get done for slander cause the biggest the biggest slander was done by her opening letters and exposing our personal details which is totally against the law!!

I guess this is the last you will here from me on this forum but from my experience will advice other people who are in my situation what to do and my came out as a good result.

I want to thank you all for your help and advice bye

Comment

Glad things worked out.

Please post your LandLordZone forum christmas party contribution Asap.

Comment

A very interesting thread! My tenant had the same done to himself by a local authority figure - At one stage the local authority bloke from the Council seen the tenant come out of the property, told him to move aside and went in to rip the flat apart (i kid you not) without a court order!

http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/forums...ead.php?t=2784

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
                  X