New Tenant - Guarantor reliability?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If your tenant isn't even meant to be moving out till the end of May then I think you've been a little premature in advertising the property. Anything can (and probably now will) happen to prevent this either with your existing tenant or the prospective.


      That's right, it's the rent insurance I haven't got. But then even if I did I don't think it would be covered anyway for this situation.

      Claymore, regarding the tenant, he has actually exchanged contracts literally the Friday before the lockdown, so he's all ready to go but he's now stuck there. He's in there until the end of May but it could well be that he's stuck in my flat longer than that.

      I've decided to do nothing at the moment and just see how things pan out in the next couple of weeks at least. Needless to say the agent is chomping at the bit to get my to sign these other tenants up.


      Latest Activity