Any Suggestions For Possible Short-Term Lets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Suggestions For Possible Short-Term Lets?

Hi

One of my properties is due to become empty and two weeks ago, I instructed agents to market the property for sale. Confidence in the Sales Market had rocketed since Brexit was decided, but now we have the CV!

I do actually want to sell the property and the mortgage product I have is 'free of early repayment costs' up till April 2021.

I don't really want to let again as my mind is made up to sell and if I do re-let, I will be looking at another expensive product fee next year as I will be opting for no ERCs.

Any ideas on how I could do some form of short-term let and not be stuck with a tenant who doesn't want to leave?

Many thanks
    Claymore

Holiday lets is about your only option - you need to avoid anyone living in the property, because it's the residence that brings the rights.
    When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
    Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Max 6 month FixedTerm Let.

Comment

I assume the Airbnb market is going to all but dry up now so I think you're probably stuck with either 6 month let or sell asap.

Comment

I will probably have to re-let. I think property sales are likely to come to a halt because of the corona virus.

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
          X