Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpucng62
    replied
    Never take a risk you don't have to! Cancel the appointment and find another tenant

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
    Lots of people have businesses that fail.
    Indeed:

Trump, 6 bankrupt companies I understand: Yet people trust & admire him!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busine...s_bankruptcies

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    Originally posted by Glover1862 View Post
    They were all similar named companies setup in the same industry, just didn't sound right.
    Just doesn't sound right is as good a reason to avoid a tenant as anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Glover1862
    replied
    Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
    It depends why the companies were struck off.
    Some people set up companies for specific purposes which naturally fold after a period.
    They were all similar named companies setup in the same industry, just didn't sound right.

Leave a comment:

• Glover1862
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, yes 4 companies in 6 years is some going. I can only assume that he sets up the company so it looks legitimate to get the clients (if they exist) and pockets the money without declaring anything. He's not asked to set the tenancy up in a company but did want a long tenancy (12 months to start). I've canceledl the appointment!!

Leave a comment:

• jpkeates
    replied
    It depends why the companies were struck off.
    Some people set up companies for specific purposes which naturally fold after a period.

Leave a comment:

• Policy reader
    replied
    If you have made up your mind then better don't waste his time so that he finds elsewhere better property.

Leave a comment:

• mariner
    replied
    Cancel the appointment. today.

Leave a comment:

• theartfullodger
    replied
    Ask him how this history happened:. Bet he blames others.

After asking him if he'd like tenant named as company...

Leave a comment:

• Tenant coming to view - Multiple struck off companies

I've got a potential tenant coming to view tommorow, a fair distance for us both. I've done some digging, he's runs his own company and said I can look at his accounts and bank statements, however a quick look on Companies House indicates he opens LTD companies and then they get struck off, 18 month's after he opens another with a similar name, rinse and repeat and I can't see where he has filed a full set of accounts. He's personel credit file is fine, no CCj and he seems to have some high profile corporate clients. This is from CH websiteStay away??

Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off

Anyone else had a simliar situation?

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
X