Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds reasonable.

Comment

Landlady moved back to her property and that is why letting agent have lost that business. Letting agent is using excuses that there are some outstanding bills which causing confusion but on other hands confirming that all bills are clear because I submitted him all these evidences. What I suspect is that either he hasn't paid the rent of last month or getting the problem to get the refund of rent from landlady. And that is why I am thinking to meet with landlady directly. But does it a good idea and can the landlady be held responsible since my relation was only with letting agent during tenancy. And in case if I decide to proceed to small court claims then should I start against the landlady/letting agent.

Comment

You would make a claim against both of them, so they couldn't just blame each other.
        When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
        Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Originally posted by jpkeates View Post
          You would make a claim against both of them, so they couldn't just blame each other.
          Should I write a formal letter to both (landlady & letting agent) you mean and give them 14 days. And If they donot pay within 14 days then I pay the online fee of £25 to start small courts. But if I do that then should I have to pay twice £25×2 (one for landlady & other for letting agent)

Comment

I don't know, I've never done it.
            But if you do it online, there's an option to add the fee to the claim automatically.

If you only want to make a claim against one of them, it's the landlord.
            When I post, I am expressing an opinion - feel free to disagree, I have been wrong before.
            Please don't act on my suggestions without checking with a grown-up (ideally some kind of expert).

Comment

Latest Activity

Collapse

Working...
            X